- Time zone handling is better now, the app will assume you keep the time-zone settings of your phone up-to-date and record those along with the GPS data for each point. Future versions should expose the time-zone offset for editing.
- Points can now be marked as excursions ('Went right back'), which changes how the route is drawn in the KML file. Instead of the path continuing from an excursion point to the next, it returns to the last non-excursion point before continuing. For multi-point excursions, you are still going to need to re-add your 'base' when you return, if you want the route to be drawn correctly. The next feature makes that a bit less annoying...
- Points can now be hidden. Hidden points won't show up in the trip view listing, and won't have (visible) placemarks in the generated KML files. There is a new Trip Op to hide all points with blank descriptions, so you don't have to edit each point by hand.
- Cleaned up the JSON output a bit, the zoom field now has a sane name.
- Added in-line help explaining excursion and hidden points to the point editor.
This is also the first on-the-fly database upgrade. Hopefully I got the code right and won't lose anyone's data. It worked fine on my phone anyway... :-)