Highlights of this release:
- GPS points can be logged automatically or manually.
- For each GPS point, you can write a title and a longer description.
- GPS data can be edited after the fact (although the UI needs work).
- You can have multiple trips recorded, and copy points between trips.
- Trips can be exported to the SD card as KML, JSON and HTML.
Feel free to post any questions or opinions you may have about this release as comments to this post, but note that I am still traveling around South America (currently in Ecuador), so it may take me a little while to reply.